29 November 2018
An experienced and senior procurement professional with a background in managing high profile contracts within the construction, highways and built environment sector is required by this public sector client based in Hampshire. Reporting into the Head of Procurement your role will be to lead and develop the overarching Category Plan and Sourcing Pipeline, managing a procurement manager and relevant overseeing various sourcing projects. You will develop and implement category strategies and ensure that best practice is delivered across the category whilst also delivering cost savings and efficiencies.
The role will require someone with the following:
- Public sector procurement experience, including OJEU, EU directives and PCR 2015 experience
- An understanding of forms of contracting including NEC or JCT
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of developing and implementing category strategies and plans
- Excellent supplier and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of government frameworks
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
It is important that you are able to demonstrate previous experience of implementing category plans as well as management of high profile projects involving multiple stakeholders. Ideally you will also be MCIPS and immediately available.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated e mail to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.