29 November 2018
My client requires an experienced and senior procurement professional with a background of supporting management of categories. The candidate will be required to communicate with the Category Lead to champion a new commercial approach to external spend in order to deliver value for money outcomes and transform the way services are delivered.
The role will require someone with the following:
- Communication: Communicates clearly and is capable of adapting communication styles to suit the audience
- Negotiation: Demonstrates a range of skills in negotiation and when to apply these
- Stakeholder Management: Good stakeholder management skills, demonstrating ability to engage with stakeholders at multi levels
- Managing Procurement Process: Has the capacity to manage multiple small and medium sized projects with capability to oversee and run tenders
- Demonstrable experience of delivering total cost of ownership savings
- Experience of delivering and implementing category and sourcing strategies, supporting the delivery of multiple strategies for various sub-categories
- Developing project leadership and management capabilities and experience, can demonstrate capacity to manage multiple small and medium sized projects
- Knowledge of EU procurement processes, using Government procurement frameworks
- Working towards MCIPS or willingness to study for CIPS
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated e mail to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.