28 October 2018
An organisation based in Swindon is seeking an Interim Senior Resourcing Consultant on a competitive day rate for a period of 6 months
- Leading in house recruitment campaigns for executive leadership and / or Board level roles within the public sector.
- Leading large scale or significant campaigns for senior role or large numbers of operational roles
- Excellent project management and internal consultancy skills
- Demonstrable ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels within highly complex public sector corporate environments.
- Clear and demonstrable ability to follow good practice resourcing processes.
- Coaching and mentoring skills to enable knowledge transfer for the organisation's resourcing colleagues.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.