15 October 2018
An organisation based in London is seeking an Interim Head of Housing (Property & Assets) for a period of 12 months on a competitive day rate.
The role will lead, motivate and manage the following key functional areas of the business, and look for opportunities to improve services and performance through new ways of working
- Repairs, Maintenance and Surveying (Both Responsive and Planned)
- Capital Programmes and Monitoring
- Statutory Compliance
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Adaption, Investment and Neighbourhood Standards
- Estate Services and Contract Management
- Knowledge and Understanding of complex, multi-disciplinary operations, and the ability to ensure appropriate, safe and legally compliant decisions.
- Ability to prioritise, make decisions and provide clear and effective leadership for staff, including the establishment and maintenance of a performance management culture that supports continuous improvement
- Ability to influence and negotiate with decision makers, both within and outside the organisation
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.