Up to £112K plus car allowance
Muir Housing Group
This is a newly created, career-enhancing opportunity with us at Muir. As our new Executive Director – Homes, you will play a key strategic leadership role within our ambitious Group as we continue to make a positive difference to people's lives, ensuring that residents and their communities are at the heart of everything we do.
A social housing provider with over 5,500 homes, we employ over 130 people and are proud to have been awarded the coveted Investors in People Gold accreditation. Predominantly based in the North West, our Chester HQ is supported by offices in Burnley and Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire.
Reporting to our Chief Executive, you will be the strategic lead for the Homes portfolio across the Group, which includes strategic asset management, asset investment, all property services, planned maintenance, our repairs service, compliance, sustainability, as well as our development programme. Key immediate priorities include the transformation of our repairs service, alongside developing our 10-year investment plan which will incorporate the de-carbonisation agenda.
With an appropriate property-related qualification, we are looking for an ambitious aspiring, or established, Executive Director with the skills to connect operational innovation to our strategic priorities, increasing our capacity to deliver outstanding outcomes across the Homes services. Either from the social housing sector, or a closely related one with comparable agendas, we are looking for an inspirational leader who delivers at pace, with an unwavering focus on ensuring positive results in a fast-moving sector.
To apply, please download the candidate pack from www.gatenbysanderson.com. If you then require a confidential discussion, please contact our advising consultants at GatenbySanderson: Nick Roberts on 07393 013697 or Ellie Masters-Gregory on 07867 455223. The closing date is 9:00am Monday 3rd October 2022.
9:00am Monday 3rd October 2022
Weeks of 10th and 17th October
w/c 24th October
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org