Hornsey Housing Trust
Hornsey Housing Trust is a small specialist housing association, mostly within the Hornsey and Crouch End areas of North London managing over 390 homes. Set up in 1933 by Margaret Hill, we are approaching our 90th anniversary. We specialise in meeting the housing needs of people over 45 years old - both in our sheltered schemes and in our converted street properties. We are focussed on improving the quality of life for our tenants and neighbours.
We are proud of what we do and whilst we are a relatively small organisation, the impact we have is significant and we are keen to continue to grow and look at ways we can enhance both the range of services we provide as well as the experience our residents and customers receive.
To be successful in this role, you will have a genuine desire to make a difference to the lives of older people. A highly visible leader, you will bring a strong track record of working within the social housing environment as well as a vision for how we can expand the work of HHT as a community-based housing association. This is a fascinating opportunity - you’ll be working with our Board and staff team to not only create and drive our vision but be responsible for ensuring operational excellence. We believe this is a fantastic opportunity to build on our rich heritage and really make a difference in our local area.
We are open to hearing from people who would like to work on a flexible basis, whilst providing the Trust with the visible operational and strategic leadership it requires. If you are enthusiastic about making a difference and share our ambition to see how we can increase the impact we have in our communities, then please visit www.gatenbysanderson.com. For a confidential discussion, please contact our advisers at GatenbySanderson: Simon Wing on 0207 4216 3960, Ellie Masters-Gregory on 07867 455 223 or Louise Bickley on 0113 205 6068.
Friday 30th September – 5pm
w/c 3rd October
w/c 10th October
w/c 17th October
Following first stage panel
w/c 31st October
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org