up to £68,776.00
16 May 2022
Our Vision 2030 is to be a confident and connected borough where children and young people enjoy early help, outstanding nurseries and schools, access to quality apprenticeships and vocational training, leading to highly skilled jobs and careers in the area.
We are investing £10m into the transformation of Children's Social Care as we embark on an improvement journey that will be characterised not only by this significant investment, but also by pace, political support and investment in our workforce.
A new Executive Director Children’s Social Care and Education has just joined us to lead this transformation work. He is immediately looking to build his senior management team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a new team providing vital front-door services to our most vulnerable children in a supportive and compassionate local authority. We have leadership vacancies across our Targeted Family Support & MASH, Assessment & Edge of Care, Locality and Residential and Supported Accommodation teams.
We are looking for an experienced child care practitioner who has experience of managing residential services and supported accommodation with a track record of delivering high quality services to vulnerable children and young people and partnership working.
Sefton has the best of both worlds, from the vibrant city of Liverpool to the south, to miles of fantastic coastline and respected green spaces in the north. The borough is internationally recognised for its outstanding natural beauty and commitment to sustainability. Sefton communities look out for each other. We focus on our similarities and diversities but never on our differences, working together to live a fruitful life.
16th May 2022
w/c 23rd May 2022
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsNick Cole: 07867 451 183Alex Hayes: 0113 205 6109