Circa £90k plus benefits
16 May 2022
We are brave, we are ambitious, we are honest, and we are Citizen!
We have a clear social purpose, which is to provide homes that are a foundation for life. As one of the UK’s most trusted social housing providers, we own and manage 30,000 homes for diverse communities across the West Midlands, from urban tower blocks to rural villages and towns. We are also a leading regeneration association in the Midlands and beyond, with a development programme which is delivering more than 650 new homes a year, with at least 80% for rent at below market rates.
It's an excellent time to join us as our new Director of People to implement a vision for a truly modern People function, delivering operational and cultural change to ensure colleagues feel valued, skilled and motivated to achieve Citizen’s objectives. Leading a team of circa thirty, and reporting to our Chief Financial Officer, the role is responsible for all People aspects and ensuring that our OD approach remains relevant in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. This is a role with considerable scope to positively impact every team at Citizen, creating long term strategies for a highly proactive, value-adding service.
You'll be an inspirational senior leader with a track record of making a tangible difference to ambitious, genuinely customer-focused organisations. As someone who works with considerable pace and energy, and enjoys challenging status quos, you'll bring a passion for talent management and ensuring teams are attracted, retained and developed to deliver outstanding outcomes for our communities. Your collaborative style and professional gravitas will allow you to form a strong partnership with our Executive Team, and you’ll have the expertise to facilitate growth, ensure high levels of performance and help shape Citizen’s culture.
Should you wish to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please contact Nick Roberts on 07393 013697 or Louise Bickley on 0113 205 6068. All applications should be received by 9:00am Monday 16th May 2022.
Monday 16th May 2022 - 9am
Wednesday 18th May 2022
Tuesday 24th and Thursday 26th May 2022
w/c 30th May 2022
Friday 17th June 2022
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com