£166,300 Plus Benefits
Bolton at Home
Bolton at Home is a charitable community benefit society that is proud to be working to improve communities by providing quality housing and excellent tenancy services. We help our communities in many ways including development, regeneration, community support projects, employment support and helping customers to maximise their income.
Owning, managing and maintaining more than 18,000 homes, we are expecting to spend approximately £40m on improving homes and neighbourhoods in this financial year, and by 2024 we plan to have built at least 1,400 affordable new homes. Working across our communities in Bolton and Greater Manchester, we have a successful track record of investing to improve the housing offer, giving as many people as possible the opportunity to have a decent and affordable home.
Our current Group Chief Executive will shortly be retiring having been with us for just over thirteen years, and this is an outstanding opportunity to lead a successful, growing and ambitious organisation. Alongside our unwavering community focus, it’s essential that we continue our wider regional level work, making the most of our group structure to acquire more properties, deliver contracts and training opportunities, and provide the means to invest even more in communities.
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational leader who will ensure that we continue delivering the highest quality, customer-focused, services. Either an established or aspirational Chief Executive, with an impressive record of success within the social housing or a related sector, you’ll be a proven strategic leader who has delivered results in a complex, changing environment. An experienced partnership builder, your positive approach will ensure that we successfully navigate challenges and influence outcomes so that our many ambitions are achieved.
If you require a confidential discussion, please contact our advising consultant at GatenbySanderson: Nick Roberts on 07393 013697.
The closing date is 9am on Monday 30th May 2022.
Monday 30th May- 9am
w/c 6th June
w/c 13th June
w/c 20th June
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com