£11,000 pa; 1-2 days per month
16 May 2022
Do you believe everyone should have a place to call home?
Stonewater is proud to be one of the UK’s leading social housing providers, with a mission to deliver good quality affordable, homes to people who need them most.
We’re looking for a new Board member to provide specialist expertise and support us on the next stage of our journey.
We manage around 32,500 homes in England, for over 70,000 customers. We have an ambitious development programme and offer affordable properties across a range of tenures, alongside specialist accommodation such as supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, young people’s foyers and women’s refuges. To deliver this we need attract & retain great people maximising their impact to deliver great services for our customers.
With an annual turnover of around £191 million and £1.8 billion in assets, Stonewater is a strong, dynamic and well-managed social business, with a long-term rating of A+ by independent credit ratings agency, S&P Global Ratings and a top G1/V1 governance and viability ranking from the Regulator of Social Housing.
Our new Board member needs to bring a blend of strategic skills and social purpose. If you are an experienced leader, with People, HR and organisational development experience gained within a large consumer facing business, we’d like to hear from you. Operating at a senior level, you will have business acumen along with the ability to contribute to the full corporate agenda. Naturally you will be a people and customer focused leader.
This is a vital role on our board, and we are looking for individuals to bring the passion, energy and innovation required to help drive Stonewater’s continuing success and business growth.
For a confidential discussion about the role, contact our advisors: Rosie Gunn on 0207 426 3998 or Rachel Salvia on 0207 426 3374.
Monday 16 May 2022 - 9am
Friday 27 May 2022
w/c 30 May and 6 June 2022
Monday 13 June 2022
Tuesday 5 and Thursday 7 July 2022
Thursday 14 July 2022
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com