£20,000 per annum
14 February 2022
Walsall Together Partnership
Walsall Together is a partnership of health, social care, housing, voluntary and community association organisations that are working together to improve physical and mental health outcomes, promote wellbeing and reduce inequalities across the borough.
Our aim is to work more closely to together to tackle the widening gaps in health inequalities by focusing on not just health but wider determinants such as housing, education, employment and the vital role that people and communities play in health and well-being. Local voluntary organisations, charities, community groups and the people of Walsall will be at the centre of our planning and decision-making.
We are looking are looking for an outstanding individual who champions our values to Chair our Partnership Board and help lead us forward at an exciting and challenging time of change.
As well as demonstrating a commitment to our values, you will have experience as an effective Board member or public sector Executive in a systems or ‘place’ based environment. Credibility, diplomacy and neutrality are essential qualities needed to lead our diverse organisations and build effective local partnerships.
The commitment is for about a day a week but you will need to be flexible to meet the needs of the Partnership. The post will be hosted by Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust but your accountability is to the Partnership. As national legislation and guidance for Integrated Care Systems and Place Based Partnerships develops, the role and accountabilities for this post may alter slightly.
14th February 2022
23rd - 25th February (virtual)
1st or 2nd March
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com