31 January 2022
Livv Housing Group
We are proud to be an independent housing association which provides 13,000 affordable, quality homes for c25,000 people in Knowsley and surrounding boroughs. As a social impact business which makes a considerable difference in our communities, our aim is to bring people and neighbourhoods together to create better opportunities to grow, develop and thrive. Our Group, which consists of Livv Housing, Livv Maintenance and Livv Investment, has been through many positive changes over the last three years including the appointment of a new Chief Executive, the implementation of a simplified governance structure and a fresh new brand, ensuring housing services are at the Group’s core, and the introduction of a new three-year corporate plan.
Ambitious to keep growing, we will shortly be undertaking a fund raising exercise to ensure that we have the required liquidity to deliver our growth strategy over the coming years. Reporting to the Executive Director of Finance, Risk and Performance, this role leads 5 Heads of Service and Managers with a team of 25, and will be highly visible across Livv including with board members. With considerable strategic input across finance, treasury, value for money and procurement, this is an opportunity to take a lead on financial matters, control design, reporting, planning, and investment appraisal.
The ideal candidate will be a CCAB / CIMA qualified accountant with exposure to a regulated environment such as ours, preferably with knowledge of treasury and investment. With insight into designing and delivering financial strategies, you’ll bring exceptional financial analysis and reporting experience, with a strong track record of team development and strategic business partnering. Alignment to Livv’s values is essential, as we have an unwavering commitment to serving local communities and building highly skilled teams to deliver our ambitious strategies.
Should you wish to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Nick Roberts on 07393 013697 or Rachel Salvia on 0207 426 3374. All applications should be received by 5pm on Friday 28th January 2022.
Friday 28th January 2022 - 5pm
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org