03 December 2021
Jewish Care is the largest health and social care charity for the Jewish Community in the UK, caring directly for over 10,000 people each week. We employ 1,400 people throughout North London and the Southeast offering a wide range of services to people who are elderly, mentally ill, people with disabilities, holocaust survivors, and refugees. Jewish Care also offers support and guidance to families, carers and the bereaved.
We are proud of our heritage, constantly looking to deliver excellent service and always driven to ensure that all people in our care lead fulfilling lives. We are looking for a Director who will be a passionate advocate for people in our care and, who has the drive and determination to get the best from everyone, as well as having the experience and skills to manage large budgets and effective organisational performance to respond to our post-Covid challenges.
As part of the Directorate team, you will closely with the Chief Executive and Executive colleagues to align care strategies that will sustainably deliver measurable outcomes for the community, people using Jewish Care’s services and their families; Discharge all the statutory responsibilities and provide development & support to the Head of Care, Head of Housing and Head of Hospitality. This is a pivotal role and you will be overseeing our core business, ensuring that our reputation for delivering first class services remains but that we retain a desire to consistently improve and respond to the changing needs of our customers.
This is not just a job. This is about ensuring the most vulnerable people in our community are receiving the best services aligned to our culture to enable every person and their families to be supported every step of the way and that no one feels they are alone. It is important, we continue to build on strong foundations to create sustainable services for future generations to access.
If you feel you have the ambition and to be part of our journey, please contact our advising consultant Elizabeth Pick at email@example.com
Friday 3rd December at 5pm
w/c 13th December
w/c 20th December
w/c 3rd January
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org