Rochdale - with option for remote working 80% of the week
Up to £114,000 plus attractive benefits including up to 35 days annual leave
24 January 2022
Rochdale Boroughwide Housing
We're looking for a dynamic Director of Finance and Resources to help lead RBH’s ambitious plans to deliver excellent services that engage and empower customers, communities, and employees.
RBH is the UK’s first tenant and employee co-owned mutual housing society with over 12,000 homes throughout the borough of Rochdale. We are proud to be owned by our tenant and employee members because we recognise that we are stronger together. This means we are continually striving to improve our services, build quality affordable homes, improve lives, and transform neighbourhoods.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, this is an opportunity to utilise your strategic leadership experience to help ensure that our tenants and employees succeed together. In 2022 we will be launching our new Corporate Strategy, so now is an ideal time to join us in this influential role where you can help to lead and shape our Society as we work collectively to deliver our promises and ambitions.
Leading teams within finance, procurement, HR, governance, legal, compliance and IT, we are looking for an inspirational and values-driven leader with experience from a comparably regulated, customer-facing sector who will share our ambitions. With a professional finance qualification, you’ll have a track record of delivering value for money services and continuous improvement to ensure that RBH remains a resilient, financially successful, and tenant-focused Society.
We have recently introduced Smart Working where you can combine working from home with working from our collaboration hubs across Rochdale, with the expectation that you will work circa 80% of you time from home or remotely.
If you require a confidential discussion, please contact our advising consultant at GatenbySanderson: Nick Roberts on 07393 013697. The closing date is 9:00am Monday 24th January 2022.
Monday 24th January 2022 - 9am
Tuesday 1st February 2022
w/c 7th February 2022
Tuesday 15th February 2022
Thursday 3rd March 2022
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org