22 October 2021
South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse Councils
Our districts share a unique blend of beautiful rural countryside sat alongside high-tech, cutting-edge science and technology businesses coupled with vibrant towns and villages that deliver a strong sense of community. With this backdrop, we focus on tackling the challenges of local government head on using innovation and creativity to deliver the best services to our communities, businesses and service users.
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive of Place, we are currently seeking a Head of Development & Corporate Landlord to work across a broad portfolio. This spans commercial properties to arts centres; operations management to grounds and parks, engineering services to economic development. These are all areas of public interest and key to our strategic plan.
We are looking for someone who has a real interest in place and the vison and drive to bring these areas together. Someone who can lead cultural change and develop excellent relationships that enhance joint working arrangement with senior officers, Members and partners to maximise the benefit for the people of South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse.
To be successful, you will need to have a strong track record of engagement and service achievement. You will also need to be a true systems leader who is not afraid of a challenge and is ambitious for the ‘Place’ and the communities we serve. Candidates will also need to be suitably qualified to effectively lead and work across the property management and assets area.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. For further details please call Charlotte Croffie 07551 566195 and Alex Hayes 01132056109 at GatenbySanderson.
w/c 1st November
w/c 1st November
w/c 8th November
w/c 15th November
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com