This role can be located at any of the DIO principal hubs which are Andover, London, Whittington (DIO HQ) Glasgow and Wytton.
SCS Pay Band 3
Ministry of Defence
The Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) is responsible for enabling Defence people to live, work, train and deploy at home and overseas and we are proud to be the expert partner Defence needs for all their infrastructure requirements.
We are looking for an exceptional leader who has clear experience of leading and delivering a portfolio of large-scale infrastructure projects across either the public or private sector. Accountable for setting the strategic plan and objectives for the DIO, you will be accountable for the delivery of high volume, high value projects and contract management across Hard and Soft Facilities Management. This is a multi-faceted role which requires a commercially astute, visionary and inclusive leader capable of providing our people with inspirational leadership to ensure our culture is one which is supports the differing needs of our frontline services. You will be focussed on cultivating and maintaining collaborative and constructive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders across the Defence Enterprise, departmental Boards, Whitehall and other committees.
You will be a driven, resilient and adaptive leader operating at a comparable level, who has the credibility and passion to drive innovative solutions to enhance customer and partner satisfaction. You will have the confidence and charisma to engage and influence up to Board and Ministerial level actively contributing to broad leadership in Defence and across Whitehall.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and talented leader.
For an informal discussion to explore the role and your fit in more detail please contact, Peter Guilder on; 07545 441127 or via email; Peter.firstname.lastname@example.org
Midnight, Sunday 24 October 2021
Week commencing 25 October 2021
Week commencing 15 November 2021
Week commencing 22 and 29 November 2021
Final Panel Interview
Week commencing 6 December 2021
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsDarra Power-Mooney: 020 7426 3372Peter Guilder: 07545 441 127