13 December 2021
Sutton Housing Partnership
At Sutton Housing Partnership we work together to deliver homes and communities where residents feel happy and secure.
We are a London-based ALMO providing excellent tenancy management and leasehold services, and creating attractive neighbourhoods where people feel safe and want to live. This is a very exciting time to be joining SHP. We are changing the way we work by placing residents at the centre of the business and by realigning our structure to ensure front-line services are fit for purpose - now and in the future.
Our aims and ambition are clear, and we are determined to ensure a focus on customer service. We are now looking for a Governance and Information Head of Service, a key role in our organisation. The Governance Team delivers a high quality, professional, customer-focussed service to the organisation. It will deliver a step-change in performance in its areas of responsibility with the objective of supporting delivery of our 2021-2024 corporate plan.
We are looking for someone with significant experience in senior governance roles within a complex and fast-moving business, ideally in the third/public sector though this is not essential. You will be a strong leader and you will need the ability to manage senior relationships at board and executive level, adding more value to the wider corporate picture, as well as experience of working closely and building effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
SHP is a fascinating organisation delivering key services to its valued customers. We are working hard to achieve our corporate goals and it is a great time to join us and be an integral part of the business as we make this happen.
For a confidential discussion about the role please call Alex Hayes on 0113 205 6109 or Rosie Gunn on 0207 426 3998.
Monday 13th December 2021 - 9am
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org