£81,497 to £90,005 plus benefits
17 September 2021
Revolutionising our relationship with stuff
ReLondon is the London Waste and Recycling Board, renamed - a partnership of the Mayor of London and London’s boroughs to improve waste and resource management in the capital and accelerate our transition to a low carbon circular city. Our mission is to make London a global leader in sustainable ways to live, work and prosper by revolutionising our relationship with stuff and helping London waste less and reuse, repair, share and recycle more.
ReLondon is on a journey of growth and development and our 2020-2025 Business Plan sets out our work programme for the next five years. To achieve our goals and ambitions we have created a new role for a Director of Operations and Governance.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the role of Director of Operations and Governance is a pivotal one within ReLondon. The post holder will manage and shape our resources – staff, working practices and services - enabling us to be professional and ‘future-fit’ as we grow and evolve as an organisation to realise our aspirations to reduce consumption-based emissions of CO2 and making London the world’s leading city for circular economy. You will also be our principal advisor to the Board and the organisation as a whole on all aspects of corporate governance.
With a track record of working with boards and of leading and shaping multi-functional teams the successful candidate will join us as a key member of our leadership team at a crucial time in our development. We are looking for someone who is thorough yet adaptable, committed to high standards and an active team player, politically astute and able to communicate at all levels, but most importantly someone who shares our values and vision.
17th September 2021 at 12noon
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsGary Evans: 07809 195 593Elise Kanareck: 0113 205 6280