Competitive Salary and Benefits
13 September 2021
We are Accent Housing. We provide homes where they are most in need and do everything we can to improve people’s lives through safe, secure, quality affordable homes. Our 22,000 homes are spread over the North, East and South of the country, and are home to over 41,000 residents and their families.
Our new ‘Building Better Futures’ strategy highlights our plans to build at least 1,500 affordable rented and low-cost home ownership homes by 2024, and we will look at every opportunity to build even more, to help even more people in need. In addition, we are investing in our existing properties to make sure they offer our residents the very best in living standards to make them a home for life.
We live and breathe our values – we are Smart, we are Driven, we are Caring and we are Inclusive, so it’s essential that you are too. We are looking to recruit a new role of Executive Director Assets and Sustainability. This is an important role looking at the performance and sustainability of our entire asset base, helping us make the right strategic investment and growth decisions. You will be responsible for our complete repairs and maintenance service offer, including planned works, building safety and sustainability strategy, and have the opportunity to shape our future delivery models.
First and foremost you will be a key member of our Executive Team - someone who thrives when working at pace and in close partnership with the Chief Executive, the Board and Executive Director colleagues. This is an excellent opportunity for a strategic, commercial and results-focused assets professional to join us and contribute to organisation-wide issues which will ultimately deliver the best possible customer outcomes.
If you require a confidential discussion, please contact our advising consultants at GatenbySanderson: Simon Wing on 0207 426 3976 or Nick Roberts on 07393 013697. The closing date is 9:00am on Monday 13th September 2021.
Monday 13th September 2021 - 9am
Monday 20th September 2021
Completed by 6th October 2021
Wednesday 13th October 2021
Wednesday 20th October 2021
Friday 22nd October 2021
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com