06 September 2021
Come and be part of our journey
As one of the UK’s leading social housing providers Stonewater has an ambitious business plan involving over £1 billion of capital expenditure over the next five years while retaining our sector leading credit rating. We are also increasingly involved in large projects and joint ventures that need strong financial governance. With a large, dispersed geography, a portfolio of over 32,500 homes supporting 70,000 customers, a turnover of £191 million and over £1.8 billion of assets we are a significant business and have an important role to play in what is a very exciting but challenging time for the housing sector.
As the new Director of Finance Operations, you will work closely with our Executive Director Finance and lead our operational finance functions, to ensure policy compliance, to ensure the delivery of our business plan objectives. You will be the deputy to the Executive Director and we will look to you to bring specialist expertise, knowledge and demonstrable skills to our organisation. You will be a passionate, energetic and innovative leader, committed to Stonewater’s continuing success and an ambassador for our organisation by helping to raise our profile externally and to mentor and support your team.
The current economic climate and uncertainties make this a very challenging time. As Director of Finance Operations, we will look to you to bring specialist expertise, knowledge and demonstrable skills to the Stonewater team. We also expect you to bring the passion, energy and innovation required to help drive Stonewater’s continuing success. For an informal confidential discussion please contact Simon Wing on 020 7426 3976, Rosie Gunn on 020 7426 3998 or Rachel Salvia on 0207 426 3374.
Monday 6th September 2021 - 9am
w/c 13th September 2021
Preliminary Interviews - for information
w/c 20th September 2021
w/c 27th September 2021
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com