Darby House, Wellingborough
Up to £77,000 depending on experience
12 July 2021
Mint Commercial Services LLP
We are a team of commercial and procurement specialists dedicated to supporting its customers when procuring goods and services. Mint Commercial Services provides bespoke commercial services to Nottinghamshire and Northamptonshire Police Forces, and other public sector clients. We support our clients to procure goods and services to create efficiencies and generate savings. Mint Commercial Services LLP is jointly owned by Nottinghamshire Police and Crime Commissioner and the Northamptonshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner (ex officio).
MINT CS LLP is looking to appoint a dynamic, hands-on Managing Director who can provide proactive operational and strategic leadership for the organisation. Working in conjunction with the Board and Commercial Director, the MD will lead the day-to-day activities of MINT CS and provide expert strategic direction to the Senior Leadership Team working across HR and Isosceles. A key element of this position will be to ensure that robust and coherent governance and risk management frameworks are in place to help support the delivery of the company’s business mission to maximise opportunities and deliver. You will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing a range of policies and processes and be adept at nurturing and building collaborative partnerships across complex landscapes.
The ideal candidate will bring substantial strategic leadership and a strong track record of success ideally gained within a small LLP, SME, or start-up organisation. You will be a practical, resilient leader who has the passion, confidence, and credibility to work collaboratively whilst navigating the intricacies of commercial partnerships. With demonstrable expertise in developing and implementing commercial strategies, business plans and managing budgets, you will also demonstrate a clear understanding of leading and managing an organisation. You will be a sophisticated communicator who is both politically and commercially astute, with a capacity to win confidence with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels. This is an outstanding opportunity to play a crucial part in forging a new and innovative commercial vision.
23:59hrs, Monday 12th July 2021
w/c 12th July 2021
Preliminary interviews with GatenbySanderson
w/c 12th July 2021 onward
w/c 26th July 2021
Psychometric Assessment (TBC)
w/c 26th July 2021
Final Panel interview (without psychometric assessments)
w/c 2nd August 2021
Final Panel interview (with psychometric assessments)
w/c 9th August 2021
How to Apply
The Managing Director - Mint Commercial Services LLP, will be selected based on a combination of your written application, psychometric evaluation and interview.
To apply for this post please visit our recruitment partner’s website at www.gatenbysanderson.com/job/GSe76455 or the ‘search for jobs’ section entering Mint Commercial Services or the reference number 76455.
1. A tailored CV (maximum of 2 pages), setting out your career history, responsibilities and summary achievements, including your current salary and benefits (in confidence);
2. A statement of suitability (maximum of 2 pages) explaining how you meet each of the criteria for the role as outlined in the job description.
3. A completed business interest form – please give details of any business or other interests or any personal connections, which, if you are appointed, could be misconstrued, or cause embarrassment. Any particular conflicts of interest details here will not prevent you going forward to interview but may, if appropriate, be explored with you during your interview to establish how you would address the issue (s), should you be successful in your application.
4. If successful at the longlist stage, you will be asked to provide the following:
- The names and contact details of two referees. Please note that referees will be contacted if you are short-listed for interview.
- A completed vetting form (please review the requirements before applying);
- Relevant Identification (i.e., Passport/driving licence).
During your online registration process, you will be asked to submit diversity monitoring information. This is very important and will be kept entirely separate from the application process. You will also be asked if you are applying for a guaranteed interview through the Disability Confident scheme.
If you have any questions about the role itself or would like to discuss the post and your fit within the organisation, please contact: Kate Merson at GatenbySanderson on; 020 7426 3376 or via email on; firstname.lastname@example.org or Peter Guilder at GatenbySanderson on; 07545 441127 or via email at; Peter.email@example.com