£32,500 per annum
31 August 2021
A2Dominion Housing Group
At A2Dominion Housing we build new homes and own or manage over 38,000 properties across London and southern England, including affordable, private and social rented homes, student, key worker and temporary accommodation, as well as supported housing and homes for older people. We also build award-winning sustainable homes for sale and shared ownership through our FABRICA by A2Dominion brand. We are a member of the G15, the group of London's largest housing associations.
Our vision is clear, we are here to improve people's lives through high quality homes and services. Whilst we take a commercial approach to housebuilding, we reinvest all of our profits into building more new homes and supporting the communities where we work. We are proud of our commitment to our customers and once we have built our homes we stay on as landlord, maintaining a long-term relationship with residents.
We are looking for a new Chair with knowledge of a complex, multi-faceted business such as ours, and regardless of your sector background, someone who shares our passion for delivering first class customer outcomes. An experienced Chair, you’ll bring strategic leadership skills from fast-paced cultures, which have embraced significant change and transformation, and the emotional intelligence required to inspire a high-performing Board. Team focused, with considerable energy, and a passion for sustainable growth, you’ll strongly identify with our vision and priorities, and enable us to collectively achieve our objectives to provide customer led services and invest in homes and communities.
Alongside providing strong organisational governance and ensuring our long-term viability, you will represent A2Dominion at the highest levels and partner with a broad range of key stakeholders and decision makers.
Should you wish to discuss the opportunity further, please contact our advisors at Gatenby Sanderson; Simon Wing on 0207 426 3976, Zoe Wortley on 07393 013 066 or Sarah Cripps on 0113 416 6773.
Tuesday 31st August 2021 - 9am
Friday 3rd September 2021
w/c 6th September 2021
Tuesday 14th September 2021
Thursday 23rd September 2021
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org