02 September 2021
Liverpool Health Partners
Liverpool Health Partners (LHP) is the Academic Health Sciences System for the Cheshire & Merseyside region, focused on creating a leading national and global centre where world-class research, teaching and clinical practice are brought together to improve patient care for the local and national communities we serve. Our mission is to unify the clinical and academic strengths of Cheshire and Merseyside. By bringing together the NHS and higher education sector we ensure that research and innovation can improve population health outcomes, enhance economic productivity, and ultimately help our region to thrive.
We are now seeking to appoint a Chief Operating Officer/Deputy Chief Executive who can help deliver our vision to make Liverpool one of the best places in the country to undertake research for the benefit of our communities. A key member of the LHP Executive Team, you will have responsibility for the running of the organisation as well as developing and implementing sustainable strategic and business strategies. Operationally, you will be responsible for developing our HR, financial planning and performance & business reporting systems, all of which will play a central role in ensuring the delivery of a new LHP strategy to be launched in early 2022.
To be our new COO you will need to have significant experience of building relationships within the NHS or Higher Education sectors and have a substantial track record of achievement of leading change at executive level. You will be used to operating within a complex system, bringing together partners to achieve shared priorities and a common objective. You will be a future-focused leader who is able to identify and deliver commercial opportunities. You will be excited by the prospect of working in a values-based organisation which focuses on delivering outcomes.
To find out more about this role, please contact Mark Bate or Robin Staveley of GatenbySanderson on 0113 205 6288.
12pm Thursday 2nd September 2021
w/c 6th September 2021
Final Panel Interviews
w/c 27th September 2021
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org