31 August 2021
Salvation Army Housing Association
SAHA is a leading provider of residential centres, foyers, supported accommodation, and move-on housing for single & homeless people in the UK.
We work to transform the lives by providing solutions to homelessness and enabling customers to develop their own potential.
We are a wholly controlled subsidiary of The Salvation Army and have grown into a specialist provider of support and accommodation across England. Our residents and service users are diverse and include homeless people and families, people recovering from drug/alcohol issues, young mothers, elderly requiring support, families fleeing domestic violence, ex-offenders and people with learning disabilities or mental health issues.
We are now looking recruit a new role of Executive Director of Corporate Services to lead us in continuing to deliver on our corporate strategic objectives and strengthen the great work we do to make a difference in people’s lives.
A key member of our executive team, you will ensure that we keep progressing by driving change whilst also embedding robust financial and risk management. You will lead a complex financial framework, applying strategic, commercial thinking to enable us to achieve exceptional outcomes for our customers.
This role will oversee finance, people and IT functions. We want to hear from ambitious professionals, who see no limits to what we can achieve – individually and collectively. We are looking for a naturally curious, innovative leader who will bring the passion and energy required to help drive SAHA’s strategic aims and deliver our ambitions. We will look to you to bring specialist expertise, knowledge and demonstrable skills to the SAHA team.
If you would like more information or for a confidential discussion, please call our advisors Rosie Gunn on 0207 426 3998, Elise Kanareck on 07793 186 5595 or Alex Hayes on 0113 205 6109.
Tuesday 31st August 2021 - 9am
End of w/c 6th September 2021
w/c 13th and 20th September 2021
w/c 27th September 2021
w/c 4th October 2021
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org