Flexible with regular travel to the Head Office
28 June 2021
GambleAware’s vision is a society safe from gambling harms.
With a new five-year Strategy and new funding certainty, we are now focussed on longer term strategic approach to addressing gambling harm with 4 key commissioning objectives and over 40 programmes of work to deliver our overarching vision of a society safe from gambling harms. To deliver this ambitious strategy GambleAware has introduced a new structure and the Chief Commissioning Officer is a key new role.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive you will significantly contribute to the leadership of GambleAware, driving our organisation commissioning capabilities, informing our current strategy, and identifying and developing new research programmes.
Our ideal candidate will have experience of operating at board level and of leading successful major commissioning projects/programmes, ideally in public health and / healthcare sectors. With significant leadership experience, including direct experience of commissioning, ability to understand and engage with strategy and to provide constructive input at board level.
We’re on a transformational journey as we expand our commissioning programmes and embark on delivering a new 5-year strategy. If you align to our mission and values and are excited to lead the delivery of our vision, we would like to hear from you.
For an informal, confidential discussion, please contact Michelle Sander on 07341 773 817 or Heather Greatrex on 07538 979416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday 28 June 2021 at 10am
Preliminary interviews with GatenbySanderson
w/c 5 July 2021
Informal Meetings with GambleAware
Early w/c 19 July 2021
Final Panel Interview
Thursday 22 July 2021
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com