£120,000 + 6% Car Allowance
18 June 2021
Bromsgrove District Housing Trust
We are committed to looking after our customers and staff, and pride ourselves on our high levels of satisfaction. We are dedicated to keeping our customers safe in their homes and believe in building safe and secure communities by working closely with local statutory and other partners.
We are an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and drives progressive change but we recognise there is much more we need to do. We are committed to staying financially viable and sustainable and are fiercely proud to be an independent organisation rooted in the local community.
We are looking for a Chief Executive who is keen to grow our already successful organisation. The right candidate will have a wealth of experience and know that the culture and values of an organisation is as important to its DNA as its balance sheet.
If you think that you’re that person, please contact our advisor Simon Wing from Gatenby Sanderson on 0780 919 5628 or Sarah Cripps on 0113 416 6773.
Friday 18th June 2021
Thursday 24th June 2021
w/c 28th June 2021
Thursday 8th July 2021
Thursday 15th or Friday 16th July 2021
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com