circa £95,000 to £100,000
20 September 2020
Sheffield City Region
This is an important time for the Sheffield City Region (SCR).
Our strong public-private sector partnership is growing an inclusive economy, developing a transport network fit for the 21st century, and building on our major strengths as a region in which people want to live, work and invest.
The challenges are significant, but the opportunities are huge.
We are now seeking to appoint an outstanding individual to work across the Sheffield City Region Mayoral Combined Authority (MCA), the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), and the South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive (SYPTE).
The successful candidate must be highly motivated, a powerful influencer, with the ability to convince, persuade and advocate regionally, nationally and internationally.
We require someone who can offer the following
- Proven track record of engaging effectively with senior officials, business leaders, politicians and other stakeholders to build productive and results focused partnerships
- Demonstrable track record of negotiating financial and/or commercial contracts.
- Demonstrable experience of leading the implementation of a major programme of activity in a complex partnership environment.
This will be a challenging position, you will be expected to bring an energetic, creative and ‘can do’ approach to the role.
We are ambitious, and through devolved powers want to achieve real change for our communities.
We offer a competitive salary, access to the Local Government Pension Scheme, and the opportunity to be part of an ambitious organisation striving to achieve real change for our communities.
To view the Job Description and Candidate Pack please click on the button below and enter your details.
|Closing date||9am Monday 21st September|
|Long listing||23rd September|
|Preliminary interviews||28th and 29th September|
|Assessment||w/c 5th October|
To apply for this post, you will need to complete the online application process by no later than 10am Friday 18th September 2020.
You will be asked to submit the following:
- Some basic, personal information;
- A CV setting out your career history, with key responsibilities and achievements. Please ensure you have provided reasons for any gaps within the last two years;
- A Statement of Suitability (max 4 sides of A4, minimum font size 11), outlining your suitability for the role, evidencing your experience and skills.