£6,157 per annum, 2 - 3 days a month
25 August 2019
Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust provides acute hospital services to more than half a million people living in the Wakefield and North Kirklees districts of West Yorkshire. It offers services in three main hospitals – Pinderfields (Wakefield), Dewsbury and District and Pontefract. In addition, the Trust provides community services to the people of Wakefield district in a range of community settings such as health centres, clinics, GP surgeries, family centres and in people’s own homes. This means their patients benefit from hospital and community services working more closely together to ensure they receive their care in the most appropriate place for them – when and where they need it.
The Trust also provides two specialist regional services, in burns and spinal injuries, which are renowned across the North of England and beyond.
With more than 8,000 staff and an income in excess of £500 million the Trust provides its services by working in partnership with two local authorities, two clinical commissioning groups, and a wide range of other providers including voluntary organisations and the private sector, as well as service users, their carers and the public.
|Closing date||26th August 2019 at 11am|
|Preliminary interviews||29th & 30th August 2019|
|Final Panel Interviews||9th September 2019|
If you wish to be considered for this role please provide:
• a CV that includes your address and contact details, highlighting and explaining any gaps in your employment history
• a supporting statement that highlights your motivation for applying and your understanding of the NHS and the role. You should outline your personal responsibility and achievement within previous roles and how your experience matches the person specification
• the names, positions, organisations and contact details for three referees. Your referees should be individuals in a line management capacity, and cover your most recent employer, any regulated health or social care activity or where roles involved children or vulnerable adults. Your references may be taken prior to interview and may be shared with the selection panel
• please complete and return the monitoring information form which accompanies this pack and is available for download
• tell us about any dates when you will not be available
Please contact Emma Meadows on 0300 123 2923 or email@example.com for any general enquiries.
We strongly recommend an informal and confidential discussion with Keith Ramsay, the Chair of the trust. Please contact Jemma Harris on 01924 543626.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role contact Robin Staveley MBE, Partner at GatenbySanderson, on 0113 205 6090.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.