Deputy Director, Programme Delivery
- HM Revenue and Customs
- Central Government
- Flexible, with regular travel to Nottingham and London required
- GBP £90,000 to £100,000
- Closing Date
We are delivering the largest real estate transformations of its type in the UK which is also at the leading edge of the Government Hubs Programme. The Building our Future Locations Programme is not only very ambitious and innovative in the office sector but will play a vital role in developing us as an organisation for the future. We have a portfolio of 170 offices and 58,000 staff which, with your support and expertise, will move to a flexible and modern estate comprising of 13 regional centres, 5 specialist Sites and a London Headquarters equipped with the digital infrastructure and facilities needed to compliment a highly skilled and diverse workforce. The scale of this ambition is significant and unparalleled. Our Estates Transformation Directorate is highly focussed, and we need people who will make a difference. Our vision is to help people be the best they can be by developing and delivering best in class working environments that create an enduring legacy.
At this exciting time to for HMRC and the directorate we wish to appoint a Deputy Director of Programme Delivery and seek someone who will be motivated by the scale and complexity of the challenge and recognise the unique opportunity this role presents. This is about shaping our future and building an estate that meets the needs of the business. Leading a team of Project Leaders, you will be responsible for strategically coordinating expertise and resources from across the Directorate and the wider Government Estates teams, to ensure delivery of the Hubs Programme.
You will be an experienced leader of significant programme rollout, with a complete understanding of the development lifecycle and experience of providing oversight to complex construction projects. You will bring leadership qualities that enable you to successfully manage a direct and in-direct team of specialists, whilst operating in a fast-paced environment, and managing the contributions of a complex cross-department stakeholder landscape.
How to Apply
To apply for this post you will need to submit the following documentation to us by no later than Monday 23rd April 2018:
- A CV setting out your career history, with key responsibilities and achievements. Please ensure you have provided reasons for any gaps within the last two years;
- A statement of suitability (no longer than two pages) explaining how you consider your personal skills, qualities and experience provide evidence of your suitability for the role, with particular reference to the criteria in the person specification;
- A completed Diversity Monitoring Form. All monitoring data will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not affect your application in any way.
- A completed Candidate Supporting Information Form
If relevant, please also submit:
- A completed Guaranteed Interview Scheme Form if applying under this scheme.
For an informal confidential discussion about the role please contact Michael Dobson on 0207 426 3968 or Adam Davidson on 0207 426 3964.
- Michael Dobson
- 0207 426 3968
- Adam Davidson
- 020 7426 3964
- Jennifer Ross
- 0113 205 6067