21 June 2022
Deputy Director of Workforce – NHS Provider, South East of England – Start ASAP – 3-6 Months – Band 8d, Inside IR35
We are currently working with our Client, an NHS Provider based in the South East of England, who are looking for an Deputy Director of Workforce to provide additional support to the team.
The role is looking to start as soon as possible and will be for a circa of 3-6 months. The Deputy Director of Workforce role will ideally be performed on a full-time basis, although there is flexibility to move the hours in to a 4 day working week. In terms of remuneration, this role falls inside IR35 and is at a band 8D level, on either a day rate or Fixed Term Contract. In addition, the successful candidate would be expected to be on site weekly, although most of the role can be conducted remotely.
The Job Role –The portfolios of the Interim Deputy Director of Workforce will be Medical Staffing, ER, Workforce Information and Recruitment. The post-holder will support business partners around workforce plans, recruitment, and retention for each of the divisions. In addition, they will need to confidently cover any board matters in the Director of Workforces’ absence.
The Person – Our Client is looking for someone with proven work experience gained in a similar sector or at a similar level.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability, and desired rate. Due to the number of applications, we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100