Interim Chief Financial Officer – 6-12 month FTC - £125-139k plus bonuses – Start date before December 2021 – hybrid working
We are currently looking for an Interim Chief Financial Officer for an arm’s length body who provide infrastructure services to the NHS. The role is to start by December and will be required for a period of 6 to 12 months. The role will be part remote and part on-site at the various business locations.
Key deliverables for this interim role will include strategy development, review of the finance function and leadership of the business planning process.
Our client is looking for a qualified accountant with a strong track record at CFO level, ideally having worked within the NHS or for an organisation providing services to the NHS. Candidates with experience of organisations providing infrastructure, estates or capital delivery services to the health sector would be of particular interest.
If this opportunity if of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com. Please note, due to a high level of responses only suitable candidates will be contacted about this opportunity.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093