07 May 2019
Shared HR Service Restructure and Redesign Consultant
A London Borough are reviewing and improving their Shared HR structure and operation. The consultant will work closely with AD, People and OD to review work already undertaken and progress the next steps. Delivery of the project outcome requires resources with the following key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of working in an appropriate environment, with an understanding of HR and OD
- Extensive experience of managing an HR and OD Service
- Experience of overseeing the implementation of a new HR&OD Service including consultation, design, implementation, and appropriate closure
- Experience and knowledge of shifting a HR service from a traditional HR structure and way of operating to an OD model which enables transformation within the service and across the organisation
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written - with an ability to communicate with all levels of seniority
- Ability to influence senior officers and decision makers towards an appropriate course of action.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/deadlines.
- Ability to work with stakeholders, council officers and HR&OD staff to ensure tasks are understood, carried out and reported appropriately.
This role will be for 6 months £650 and the closing date is Tuesday 7th May 2019 .
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.