29 November 2018
An experienced public sector interim with a range of indirect Category Management experience is required for this interim role based in Hampshire. Reporting into the Category Lead you will manage a range of category portfolios and be responsible for implementing robust category strategies and developing stakeholder relationships across the organisation. As the Category Manager you will also be required to deliver cost savings strategies and implement new processes when required.
Skills required for the role include:
- Public Sector Procurement experience including PCR 2015 experience and OJEU processes
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Change and project management experience
- Strong understanding of commercial terms and commercial contract risks
- Strong knowledge of indirect spend areas including corporate services, IT, construction and legal services
In addition to strong public sector procurement experience you will ideally be MCIPS and be available to start immediately.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated e mail to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.