South of England
VIVID are a leading housing association in the south of England with 32,000 homes and 72,000 customers across Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire and West Sussex. Our vision ‘more homes, bright futures’ is as relevant today as it was when we were formed in 2017. As a people business we know that what we do makes a real difference to the lives of our customers and local communities. So, as well as providing a home, we help create opportunities for people to improve their own lives and their communities too.
VIVID is building a sense of identity in the communities we serve. We are looking to attract individuals who bring a blend of professional and strategic skills that will ensure we achieve our goals. You will have experience in one of more of the following areas: economic growth, placemaking and regeneration. It is crucial that you will take the time to connect with our communities and understand the changing landscape of our customer needs, in order to take us forward into the next 5 years and deliver our strategic objectives. We aim to be a thought leader within the sector and as Chair of VIVID Plus also, you will take this foundation from its infancy to a successful entity that provides support for our wider communities.
It’s an exciting time for us with plans to build over 17,000 over the next 10 years, making us a major builder of new homes amongst UK housing associations. We have recently recruited a number of new board members and are looking for a further Non-Executive Director and Chair of VIVID Plus to join us in our mission to give customers a safe and secure home and provide the foundations for their wellbeing.
At VIVID, we are interested in attracting applications from a range of diverse backgrounds and are keen to hear from candidates with a local connection to our geographic areas, or knowledge of our communities.
If you wish to discuss the role further, then please contact our advisors at GatenbySanderson; Simon Wing on 0207 426 3976, Tim Hills on 07393 011 130 or Ellie Masters-Gregory on 0207 426 3988.
9:00am on Friday 10th June 2022.
w/c 13th June
w/c 20th and 27th June
w/c 4th July
w/c 11th July
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org