£96,406 + car allowance and attractive benefits
10 September 2021
We're looking for a dynamic Group Assets Director to manage the North West's largest affordable homes portfolio and drive a low & zero carbon future.
Torus is a growth and regeneration company with a strong social purpose. We partner with Liverpool City Region and the North West to improve lives and transform neighbourhoods.
With around 40,000 homes in Warrington, Liverpool, St Helens and beyond, we're working tirelessly to build neighbourhoods that are safer, more sustainable and stronger.
Our Group Assets Director will:
- Manage a large team and a £60m annual budget
- Oversee all repairs, maintenance and stock improvement programmes
- Design and deliver strategies and frameworks to maximise asset value
- Ensure compliance with asset-related regulations and legislation
- Play a leading role in the renewables, retrofit and energy efficiency environment
Friday 10th September
w/c 18th October
How to Apply
To apply, please upload your CV, Supporting Statement and contact details for two referees to www.gatenbysanderson.com by 9am, Friday 10th September 2021. The candidate pack can also be accessed via the GatenbySanderson website, and having read the pack if you would like to discuss this opportunity further you can call our recruitment partner, GatenbySanderson: Nick Roberts on 07393 013 697 or Delicia Coutinho on 07741 264 892.
ContactsDelicia Coutinho: 07741 264 892