As attention turns to emerging from the current lockdown, organisational leaders will be drawn deeply into the planning for recovery phase. This is not just a return to how things were, but a focus upon how things could be. Leaders should use this period to test the boundaries of their new normal and tap into the innovation that has supported sustained service during the crisis phase. This webinar will walk through the key stages of a service-user, people, learner and organisational recovery plan.
Join this webinar to better prepare for:
- How community, resident or patient expectations and needs have changed
- What has been learnt from the crisis period
- How to scenario plan to create your new normal
- How to optimise your future organisation
- What people priorities you need to address