Central Government & NDPB
Our team has an excellent track record in delivering top appointments, both executive and non-executive. Our expertise spans core Whitehall departments as well as the full range of executive agencies and non-departmental public bodies.
We have worked with every Government Department since we established our Central Government practice and the team includes direct insight and experience from within the Civil Service itself. Our clients since January 2010 alone have included the Departments for Education; Business, Innovation and Skills; Energy and Climate Change; Communities and Local Government, and the Ministries of Justice and Defence. We have worked with a range of public bodies to support transformation and, in some cases, closure. We are proud of our reputation for providing high-quality advice to support appointments at the most senior levels of policy-making today.
We are recognised experts on a range of issues relating to this sector, including:
- Placing talent from the private and other sectors into Government at the most senior levels
- Achieving diversity across public appointments and senior executive roles
- Recruiting individuals who will support good governance and accountability at an unprecedented time
- Wholesale transformational change, restructuring and start-up, particularly of public bodies
- Multiple and high-volume recruitment assignments (both public appointments and senior executive roles)
- Managing high-risk assignments, or achieving appointments for “hard to fill” or exceptionally sensitive roles
- Building and facilitating successful whole top teams
If you would like to learn more about how GatenbySanderson can help you, contact us on Leeds 0113 205 6071, London 020 7426 3960 or Birmingham 0121 644 5700.