Assessment & Development
Our in-house team of Occupational Psychologists is a leading provider of assessment and development services across public and not-for-profit sectors.
Your current need is to:
- Select the ‘right’ candidate for the role;
- Evaluate the capabilities of existing staff during restructures, reorganisations or change;
- Identify the most suitable staff for promotion / development programmes;
- Develop the leadership capabilities of individuals and teams;
You can find a full guide to our services at our dedicated Assessment and Development web site. (Opens in new window).
We will add value to your organisation because:
- We have extensive knowledge of the public sector and fully understand the issues facing your organisation and your staff
- We have access to a diverse range of psychometric tools and exercises and are one of few providers to use the revolutionary Strengthscope™ tool
- We develop bespoke exercises which are set within a public sector context and give a realistic preview of the role
- We spend time with candidates to make sure they are supported and that their experience is positive regardless of your final recruitment / development decision
- We keep up to date with the latest research in recruitment and leadership development and will share interesting developments with you
If you would like to learn more about how GatenbySanderson can help you, contact us on Leeds 0113 205 6071, London 020 7426 3960 or Birmingham 0121 644 5700.